Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chopped it off

I told myself once it started getting hot here in Ohio I'd chop off all my hair. Lo and behold....

Yep.. it started getting hot these past couple of days, combined with some rain (I know.. weird), so I went to the overly expensive hair salon and they chopped off my hair. They cut off 8 inches so I'm able to donate it to Pantene Prov-V (the lady told me Locks of Love needs longer hair).

So she ties it into pigtails and then puts them in a baggy for me to donate later.
So gross. I know, I know... it's my own hair, but I feel like I'm some sort of serial killer collecting people's hair with that baggy laying around.


Updated 6/3/11
Finally got around to getting an envelope to donate it :) Heading to the post office tomorrow YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Beatuiful lengths is where i've donated my hair to a few times!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete