Can't believe I was just in Cali this morning. Now, I'm in Ohio and a couple of hours later, I had to go to class. Bahhhh! This quick trip home made me homesick and I usually don't get homesick, I usually like to stay away from home as much as possible.. what the heck has Ohio done to me?!!!
 |
| Saw this on my way to Cali, I think it was the pilot's way of testing our pie graphing skills.... |
 |
| Pretty clouds on the way back to Ohio. I always thought Aladdin gave me false expectations about being able to hug and bounce on clouds |
Anyway, the weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Kind of hot but wouldn't complain in comparison to humid and sticky hot Ohio weather.
I got to see more friends than I thought I was going to :)! Thanks to Grace and Carrie for driving from so far away just to see little ol' me. I mean, I know I'm pretty awesome but they just confirmed it.. ;). Then I got to see so many other friends at the bar on Friday, thank God all of you guys are 21 (my little babies!). The best part was being able to hang out with, not just my family, but The Bf and his family as well (
I'm only saying this cause they read my blog, shout out to Lalo and Gloria! :) Juuussstt kiddinnggg! I had so much fun getting to know his family).
I did quite a lot, surprisingly...
 |
| Oh, Albertsons, how I missed thee. |
 |
| Pretty much went all out.. |
 |
| carne asada fries! |
 |
| 12 Jack in the Box tacos and curly fries.. shared with one amazing friend :) |
 |
| Pazookies!!!!! |
I ate so much more other foods but didn't take a picture of everything. Definitely tried to get my fix on Mexican food. Going through a withdrawal at the moment.. I think I'll be ok, gonna try and substitute with some chips and salsa right now. That should hold my cravings for the night.
And of course, I had to go to the beach to swim around and FINALLY get my tan on...
Oh Cali, I didn't realize how much I missed you... Will be back in December, folks! Hope to see you then!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment