Saturday, June 25, 2011

Your calves are sexy

Ok just kidding.. the picture above is a little much. Don't go overboard, that's not sexy at all..

But seriously, ever since I've been working out at the gym all the time, I can't help but check out people's calves everywhere I go. All ages, gender, ethnicity, and shapes. I don't know why, maybe it's cause I'm working so hard at toning my own calves, but I think they're really sexy and definitely do not get enough attention. When girls wear heels, it accentuates their calves and makes their legs look sexier but other than that.. no one really notices your calves.

Well, I'm here to tell you boys and girls, your calves are sexy.
When people walk in front of me, that's the first thing I'll look at if they're wearing shorts. I've been noticing that EVERYONE's calves are more toned than mine (A little jealous? Perhaps...). Honestly, begin walking a lot.. take the stairs rather than the elevators, walk rather than drive, look through all the aisles at the grocery store, walk around your office once in a while (don't look too suspicious), and next thing you know you'll have the sexiest calves ever!

You never know, one day you'll be walking in front of me and I'll be checking out YOUR calves ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment