As most of you know, my firstborn baby is Todd. He's been with me through so many different adventures-- living in DC, exploring UCI, hiking explorations, Ohio seasons, my Eurotrip, and much more. He's a really great camera.
Unfortunately, Todd isn't a real DSLR. He's a Powershot and, although I love him to death, the printed pictures can come out looking pretty grainy. I told myself Todd is a great learning tool before I can afford a real SLR. Plus, I currently don't have the time to figure out how to use a legit SLR so I thought I'd just get one after my PhD program or something.
BUT... The Bf decided to be wonderfully amazing and surprise me with one! He let me open my gift the night before Christmas Eve because he was just too excited to wait until midnight!
He is a beautiful Canon Rebel. Because of the "Rebel" part, I decided to give him the Aztec name, Necalli, which means "battle". Thought it was only appropriate :). I can't wait to start my adventures with him.
Hopefully Todd won't get so jealous ;)

Awesome!!
ReplyDelete-Evonne (http://evonneliew.com)