Hey guys! I'm back in Cali woot to the woot woot!
Sorry I haven't posted updates or anything, my internet at home didn't work. Plus, I landed in LAX and literally flew to SF with The Bf the next day.
First of all, I got an A in my stats class!! YAYYY!! Kicked my final in the ass and got an A. Can't believe it but it really happened :)!
I was able to check my grade on my cousin's ipad in SF so even if I got a bad grade, I was traveling with The Bf and playing with my little nephew, Ayden, who by the way is the cutest and smartest baby in the world!
I hadn't met Ayden at all and he's 5 months! He's SOOO adorable. Only a baby could fart, poop, and throw up on me (4 times in a row btw) and I would still find him cute. The Bf and I did quite a lot in SF: visited Union Square, Chinatown, Little Italy, Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz (where I got locked into solitary confinement--watch the video here), a little bit of Golden Gate Park, and ate lots of great food!
I was also offered weed.. twice.. when going through Haight Street. Saw people doing weed also haha. I felt pretty cool being offered weed. I obviously did not accept it and just kept walking. I feel like I am now officially a cool person. I mean, why would they offer it to me unless I looked like a cool person, right? ;) Just kidding!
One of the best parts was that I got to meet up with a couple of friends that I hadn't seen in a while. (Shout-out to Priyanka and Amanda!).
Check out more pictures from SF on my Flickr!
Then, I got home and the very next day I got my wisdom teeth pulled. Ugh! The dentist gave me shots to numb the area around my teeth, but let me tell you, it is the worst and most disgusting feeling being able to feel your wisdom teeth being pulled out. The entire time, I was imagining prisoners of war getting tortured and that happening to them without anesthesia. Ouch.
No comments:
Post a Comment