Holy crap guys!!!!!!
I can't believe it but I ran 10 miles today!!!!!! :) :) :)
Wow, that was exciting... kind of... not towards the end. Excitement is definitely not the right word for my last 400 meters. Maybe like... hungry, thirsty, tired, exhausted, something along those lines.
But otherwise, I RAN 10 MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHH!! YAY! Can't believe I did that. As corny as this is going to sound, you really CAN do anything you set your mind to. Anyway, now I'm sore, so I'm going to keep on stretching my legs.
Oh and P.S. if you haven't already, please check out this video about the benefit concert that WCJN (along with other student organizations) are holding :)!!! I'm so proud that this little idea I came up with is still thriving at UCI. If you can't attend, please pass on the video or donate, message me for details! Thanks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment