Saturday, September 18, 2010

I feel artsy today

I just ate at a "Mexican" restaurant with my new friends today. It was decent, but not like the carne asada fries from Alejandro's... yummm! I'm drooling just thinking about it. The company made up for it though :)

There was a little street art walk and I was amazed by these people's talents! I know that some people did chalk drawing on Ring Road at UCI, and this was just as incredible..
I love the colors on this one!
They drew on cars too!
Coincidentally, I got back into sketching this past week since I had nothing better to do. I used to draw all the time and stopped in high school when I started getting cool. Don't worry, I'm not going to quit my day job and start selling my art work. It ain't great, but here you go..
I don't like using rulers when I draw.. as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment