![]() |
| Do you see it? It says "Cincinnati"!! |
I wanted to make my studio really feel like home so I brought as many memories with me as I could. Here are some pictures beelow. Oh! And don't judge, I'll be sleeping on that classy air mattress for the whole year since it was cheaper. Don't be jealous.
| Bedroom/Living room/Office space/Everything |
| Kitchen |
| My beautiful patio |
Into THIS.. all by myself!!
I am so proud of myself! You may look at it as an easy step 1-3 table, but I look at it as my first step to adulthood. Ok, ok, so my dad helped me a little, but only to tighten the screws that I wasn't strong enough to. Don't worry, I'm working on building those muscles!
I don't know if anyone reads this blog, but I'm going to pretend that there are. So.. I'm so sorry for posting late but I don't have internet set up at my studio yet, so I'm stealing Barnes's. I tried remembering things that I could post here, but the only thing I can remember is going to Victoria's Secret and seeing University of Kentucky merchandise everywhere, I'm so disappointed at UCI.. come on, get on it Eaters! Then, I went to Target and they also had University of Kentucky clothing AND my school too (University of Cincinnati, in case you didn't know)! I HAD to buy a shirt because it was so cheap, plus, I really need to start sporting the red, black, and white rather than the blue and gold.
I don't have orientation until September 20 (I'm on a quarter system too), but I wanted to get settled in, find people to meet, things to do, places to eat, etc.. hence me moving out here so early. I found out my cohort only has 38 people in it!! How exciting! Pray that the other kids like me!


I like the anteater in your cupboard!
ReplyDeletemiss you!! wish I could be there to visit in person ;)
ReplyDeleteI read your blog! --Evonne :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lydie!!
ReplyDeleteYour place seems cozy. You have it so well organized. I miss you!! I want to go visit you.