Sunday, February 13, 2011

Complaining gets you free stuff

Last Friday, I was over at my friend, Brandon's house (shout-out) with a couple other friends and I was STARVING! I hadn't eaten in a couple of hours and as most of you know, I need food going into my body every 3 hours, otherwise I get cranky or my stomach starts getting angry and yelling. Anyway, I was craving pizza.. so who do we call?
I was so excited since Brandon lives close by, it'd take them like 10 minutes to deliver!! We call and the guy tells us it would take 2.5 hours for delivery!!! Whaaaa????? Yeah, I didn't get it. I thought, "Wooowww, parties must be bumping tonight.. or a lot of high people are ordering from this specific Pizza Hut." Brandon called the guy a liar and hung up. He explained that some places do that cause they're too lazy to order.

Now I was pissed.

Hellllsss nawwww, you didn't give me my pizza cause you're lazy??!!! F that! So we ordered from Dominoe's and got it in 15 :)!! I was at work this past week and I went on the Pizza Hut website just to look up customer complaints and I submitted one myself. I never thought anything would come of it. But what do you know? Complaints actually get you free stuff!!! The manager emailed me and asked to call him. I did and he apologized profusely, saying they were short-staffed that night but that estimated delivery time was ridiculous, so he credited me $10! Woot woot... hey, I'm broke, that's at least one pizza worth! Hollllleeeerrr!

So what I've learned.. if you legitimately have a complaint and want to help the company improve (and you're not doing it just to get free stuff.. although you technically could), God will reward you by giving you free pizza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment