Tuesday, February 1, 2011

decipher my dreams

Anytime I dream about something, I tell someone because I have the most random, but extremely descriptive, dreams EVER! If you were lucky enough for me to dream about you, then I've either Facebook'ed you or texted you to tell you about it.

Dreams absolutely fascinate me. It's a small insight into your subconscious. Part of me believes that some dreams are a sign from God or from your subconscious that you should or should not do something. Interpretations vary, of course, but I love hearing what other people dream about too. As a result, I decided to make a blog about the dreams I have. I've heard of people keeping journals about their dreams, but we're the technology generation... everything's so much easier that way.

Just click here. Tell me about your dreams or let me know if you've dreamed of something similar. Hope you enjoy my weird subconscious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment