Friday, February 25, 2011

BONJOUR!!!!!!

 
I am officially... broke.

Spent more than a grand for this trip but it's totally worth it!!!! I haven't seen most of my family in a little more than 8-9 years(?). I promised myself I wouldn't let it hit the 10-year mark without seeing them. So I'm keeping my promise :)!
I'll be going from Aug. 23 to Sept. 15
I can't wait! It's been way too damn long. I miss the scenery, the desserts, the pastries, the candy, the food.. yummmm! And I can't wait to take Todd, he's gonna love it there! My cousin lives in Belgium so I'll be visiting my family there. I'm also going to try to go to London because I've never been and my other cousin lives there. Woot woot.. can you say couch surfing?

What I'm looking forward to the most, of course #2 to seeing my family, is visiting the neighborhood I grew up in. I want to climb the tree outside of my school that I used to climb every morning with friends. I want to see what the new owners have done to my old house. It may be a little creepy to ask them for me to come in, but who can say no to such an innocent, sweet girl like me.. right? ;)

AAAHHHHH I'm SO, SO, SO excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like how paris to chicago is only two hours away from each other.

    ReplyDelete