Monday, April 11, 2011

Confusing Ohio weather

Ohio has been so weird this week. I'm so confused, I don't know what to wear!! It was raining, then snowing, then beautiful weather (I mean, come on, look at the sky above!!), and now it's raining! AHHHH make up your mind, Ohio!!!

P.S. It's totally not fun swimming in an indoor pool and walking by people tanning on school lawns during a beautiful day :(.. I do miss Cali beaches!!!

Anyway, since it was so beautiful out yesterday and birds were chirping away as if I was Cinderella, I put bread crumbs out on my patio for them to eat.. and guess who came to visit me again!!
He looks so mischievous!!!
Caughtcha!!! I opened my door to take a better picture and he got caught red handed!!! Didn't think anybody was watching ya, did ya mister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment