God's been giving me free things lately. Found an ipod on the stairs in my building and then on my way to the gym this morning, I found an iphone! Sweet! What's next, God?? An unlocked car with the keys in it??!!
Hahah, don't worry, I returned the ipod to my neighbor and thankfully the iphone wasn't password protected so I called the person's friends to get it back to him. This guy got really lucky because I found the phone in the middle of the street and grabbed it right before a truck came down the street and 2 little hooligans came around the corner. Man.. definitely getting some good karma points...
I've had lots of lost items NOT get stolen from me so I figured I should return the favor..
Hopefully, my kindness will be returned in the form of a passing grade on my Stats midterm this Thursday?? Maybe.. ? Yeah.. maybe??!! :) :)

Hahahaha. Awww you are too sweet :)
ReplyDelete