Haven't updated y'all in a while. Hope you guys all had a Happy Halloween!!!! Want to know what I did? I don't know.. you guys might not be prepared for this. It might be a little too wild and crazy for y'all. Don't tell my professors, ok? And especially, don't tell my parents! They may start freaking out and have me move back to Cali.
All right, you really want to know? Well, I stayed at home and watched movies!!! I know, I'm WAAYYY too big of a party girl. I need to stop! My grades are starting to get affected by my party habits.
So I'm not THAT big of a loser, kinda.. Maybe just a little.
My midterm was the Thursday before and I was so exhausted from studying about levels of measurement, standard scores, the disadvantages of using the mean with skewed data, and hypothesis testing that I didn't want to do anything but sleep. I then fell into a deep dark depression for the next 2 days, fearing I failed my Stats midterm. So I went shopping.. 2 days in a row. Oh yeah, my bank account loves me. After my little retail therapy, felt a little better. It was too cold to go out and celebrate Halloween anyway, didn't want to catch a cold wearing my slutty costume (just kidding, didn't have one.. or did I?).
I spent the weekend just eating, sleeping, and exercising my stress away. Also saw the movie "50/50", highly recommend it!! 1) Joseph Gordon Levitt is in it, and 2).. well, you really shouldn't need another reason after the first one.
![]() |
| Come on, look how adorable he is! |

No comments:
Post a Comment