Friday, November 11, 2011

Dogsitting!

This weekend, I get to dogsit for the first time EVER!!!!! How exciting! I've been looking forward to this ALLL week! Yep, this is how doctoral students party it up on the weekends.. with some cute puppies!!!

A new professor in the department, who actually got her PhD at UCI (woot woot Anteaters!), asked me if I was free this weekend to dogsit her 2 dogs. Of course, I jumped at the chance!! When I was little, I always wanted a dog but my parents didn't want my sister or me to deal with the loss and death of something close to us.. yeah, not cool yo. But it's okay, I get to fulfill my dream this weekend :)!!!

I have no idea what breed of dogs they are.. she's only told me they don't like being alone, which is fine by me.. I'm just wondering. hmm..

Hopefully, the first...

No comments:

Post a Comment