![]() |
| (taken from Google) |
There were about 4 of us in the office today working on our Stats problem set (fancier term for hw). We were helping each other out, trying to figure out why the heck we were still in this program. Just kidding. Anyway, I knew the weather was going to be bad today but I didn't think it was going to be tornado-like weather today.
So instead of heading home or going down to the basement of our building after the 2nd tornado warning, we decided to keep on working on our problem set. One of my friends was tracking online where the tornadoes were headed so we figured he'd give us a warning when it was headed our way.
Yep, we're pretty dedicated. I hope our professor knows we risked our lives to do this stupid assignment. Eh.. he wouldn't care anyway.
I hope no one was badly hurt by the tornadoes!!! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment