Monday, June 25, 2012

Stats class? PASSED!!!!!!

Boo-yah!

You know that feeling you get after working long hours over something, studying days and nights, breathing, thinking, and sleeping this topic, and then actually getting rewarded for it???!! That's how I feel right now!!!!

I am no longer the outlier Asian that shouldn't be Asian.. I passed a math course!!!!! Although the course didn't have that much math, but mostly theoretical stuff, whatever, I still passed!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOTTT WOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know all of you who I talked to about this class called me crazy and told me I would pass this course without any problem. But this was a completely different ball game. This wasn't your typical class that if you studied 2 weeks before, you'd get an A in the class. Think about your hardest class EVER.. the class that you had to study all quarter for, go to office hours, email TA's, and spend hours at the library for. THAT was my class multiplied by 354968436516!!! I felt like this course was set up to be some sort of psychological test to see if you really wanted to go through the PhD. I've never felt so emotionally and mentally tested than with this class.

Thank God it's over :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment