On Monday, I got to see Frank Warren from Postsecret speak at Xavier University and I got to meet him afterwards when he signed my Postsecret book! It was so awesome and I'm so glad that my friend, Lia, went with me :) I even told him about my residents and how my house theme was Postsecret and he loved it!!
| He is as, if not more, amazing as you think he is :) |
Then todayyy.... I went skydiving... AGAIN!!! It was so amazing (of course!!). I went with my friend Erin and our co-worker, Carrie. We had to reschedule it twice because the weather in Ohio is so unpredictable. But today was actually nice and clear, although a cold 40-50 degrees! My instructor this time around was SOOO friendly and nice. He was this old man (around his 50s), named Dan, with a funny mustache and a great sense of humor :). I kind of wish I had him for my first jump because he was so comforting and reassuring. I was freaking out a little bit this time around and wondering why I was doing this again but he calmed me down. They gave us gloves but those didn't help one bit, it was so freaking cold! My hands were frozen! My ears started hurting again but not as much and he helped me along the way, telling me to just keep blowing my nose slowly or to move my jaw around. My old instructor just didn't even really care. We floated around for awhile and he even let me steer the parachute on my own :)! I felt like such a little kid haha. Anyway, amazing!!! Highly recommend you doing it!!!
Tomorrow, I'm playing in an indoor sand volleyball tournament!! Yes, that's right.. indoor.SAND.volleyball! Crazy, right? I'm so excited though, it's going to be a co-ed quad league. The team consists of my friends, Clair, who played in undergrad and is awesome, and Steven, my friend's husband who is also a great vball player, and some random guy, who hopefully is a great player as well! Let's hope I'm not the weak link.
THHEEENNN on Sunday, I get to meet President Obama!!! Ok, ok.. so I don't get to really meet him, but I am seeing him speak at my school!! Well, hopefully. I got tickets but the tickets don't guarantee you admission so Lia and I just have to get there early. I hope I get to see him up close and personal.. so close that I want Secret Service to pin me down when I reach out to touch Obama.
Ohhh yeahhh.. this week is happening! :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment