Friday, January 7, 2011

Festival of Lights at Cinci Zoo

1.2.11. Taken from my cell phone

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm alive, I promise! It's been a crazy, chaotic, exciting new year so far! I got back to Ohio on the 1st but I won't bore you with details about flight delays and running from one gate to another to catch my flight.

I hope you all had an amazing (but safe) New Year's Eve celebration and are starting 2011 right!!! 

Anyway, on the 2nd, I went to the Cincinnati Zoo with my friend, Jen, for the very last day of their Festival of Lights! It was FREEZING but definitely worth it. All the lights made everything seem so magical, it was absolutely beautiful! Of course, I took Todd with me :)


Christmas tree was still up. YAY!!
 
Annnddd, I got to see so many cute animals (and some pretty weird ones)!!! Below are only a few of them. I think I might quit school and just work at a zoo. What do you think?
I never realized how large elephants were. Its size just astounded me. It's such a beautiful creature.
I LOVE giraffes! Sorry it's kind of blurry, the windows were foggy!
 

I wish I could've captured better pictures of these cute baby chimpanzees! Unfortunately, they were too far away, it was dark, and they kept moving around a lot haha! They're SOOO adorable!
These beetles were having a huge orgyfest. I thought it'd be appropriate to document this for you guys ;)
This quarter is going to be super crazy! I have tons more work than I did last quarter so I may not have the time to blog as often as I'd like, but I'll definitely keep you guys updated on the important stuff :)
You can see part of the lake was frozen!

No comments:

Post a Comment