Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Men aren't all that useless after all

That's not my car but wouldn't it suck if it was?
Needed to return my ipod at Best Buy today because it's not working. Shoveled my car, EJ (Yes, I named him too.. don't act like that's weird) out of the snow, started him.. or I should say, tried to start him, and heard the worst sound you could ever want to hear your car make.. nothing. It snowed 3-5 inches yesterday but I had driven EJ on Monday, so I didn't think it would die on me so quickly!!

Called my dad and he told me he had put some jumper cables in my trunk, even though I had told him not to because I would just buy them in Ohio when I got here (which I didn't). For once, thank you men for not listening to me! Woot woot, love you papa!!

Then, I called my good friend, Sam, who lives half a block away from me so I could use his manly knowledge to help jump start my car. He had never done this either but with 2 Master's brains put together, WE REVIVED EJ!!! Yayyyy-uuuhhh!!

Moral of the story: Men can sometimes be useful.

1 comment:

  1. hellO! manly knowledge!?! LYDIE!! i am disappointed! girls are just as knowledgeable as mean when it comes to cars! or even electricity!
    sorry >> women studies + female physics major = pick at things like this

    you only use men for their muscles cause that is their (biological) strength!

    ReplyDelete