I've never pulled an all nighter... EVER. Definition of all nighter is being awake for 24 hours. No naps. No half naps. No dozing off for more than a minute. Period.
Many of my friends have pulled all nighters studying for finals (which is super bad for you btw!! Your brain needs time to absorb all that info you studied, which is during sleep!). But I always need sleep before a midterm or final. I usually finish papers in advance so haven't needed to pull one off for those either.
However, pulling an all nighter has been on my 101 List so I decided to do it yesterday until this morning with my boyfriend. We watched so many movies, drank coffee, ate junk food, and stopped each other from dozing off, and by each other, I mean me stopping him from sleeping. What a good girlfriend I am haha.
All right, well.. off to bed it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment