Saturday, March 5, 2011

bachelorette party.. Ohio style

When someone says "bachelorette party" to you, what do you imagine?
This is what pops up when you google "bachelorette party"
Yeah.. I picture scenes from movies and tv shows. The movie, The Hangover, pops into my mind.. I think strippers, drinking, laughs, penis decorations everywhere, girls' night, dancing, and all that other fun stuff..

But an Ohio style bachelorette party is a little less intense, consisting of a dinner and going to the bars.

One of the girls in my cohort is getting married soon so her roommate, who is also in the cohort, decided to throw her a bachelorette party! YAY! I've never been to one, although this technically does not exactly define my idea of a bachelorette party, it's still all about a woman's night out before getting married. It's all about her and I can't wait to celebrate with her and the other girlies from my cohort tonight!

I'm kind of glad it's not as wild and crazy since we have finals coming up in 2 weeks. Toning it down was probably a good idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment