Well, other than
getting a new bed this spring break, I visited a lot of places with The Bf.. Took him to Jungle Jim's (an amazing international supermarket, words can't describe how awesome this place is), went to The Pavilion (a bar where I had celebrated my birthday), the Cincinnati Art Museum (which he loved.. not), and a bunch of other ones, and I also pulled off my first
all nighter.
 |
| We visited Miami University.. of Ohio |
 |
| Then it started to rain and hail on us! |
 |
| We took a little road trip to Lexington, Kentucky to go hiking! |
 |
| And a deer crossed our path.. right in front of us!!! |
 |
| And we saw her friend.. see the 2 faces??! :) |
So we found this place above and it was so pretty! It was a really cold day but we decided to sit down and eat our PB&J sandwiches anyway. As we're sitting down, we're talking about how Kentucky is known for their wildcats and I'm talking about the vultures that are flying up above us. Out of nowhere, I hear The Bf say, "Oh shit!" and I'm imagining a gigantic vulture swooping down on us or a deer standing above us. I jump up and scream.. I turn around and I see...
 |
| Yep.. a golden retriever standing right above us (this picture was taken later). |
Then another one joins him, their collars read "Lea" and "Luke". They were the most adorable dogs ever!! The trail closes at 4:30pm so we assumed the park sent these dogs to find us.
They kept running around but always kept an eye on us. The Bf and I would like to believe that they were sent to rescue us in case we got lost and bring us back to camp. As we're heading back I tell The Bf, "What if we go back to the ranger station and we ask about these dogs and he says, "What dogs?.. Those dogs died 3 years ago?", wouldn't that be scary?" hahahahha.. don't worry, they were real!
 |
| Horsieeesss!! |
 |
| All the cows were black! So strange... |
On another day, we walked up to this church in Mount Adams overlooking the city and it was absolutely beautiful.
I can't believe I'm about to start my last quarter of my Master's degree tomorrow. Time flew by so quickly.
You're program is only a year?! I thought it was two years. So you're going to start your PhD right after?
ReplyDelete