Monday, December 13, 2010

80 degree winter and anteaters

It feels so good to be home :) I'm definitely not used to the 80 degree weather, but I can definitely get used to it. I laugh every time I see people bundled up in coats and wearing Uggs. Oh, if you only knew how dumb it looks to me for you to wear stuff like that in 60 degree weather when I've been in 20 degree weather. It's okay, I know I used to be one of you.

Most of all, it was so great seeing all of my fellow Anteaters! I scheduled so many back-to-back hangouts.. cramming all of you as much as I possibly could before you all left from finishing finals. I got to run into some random people too and I was so happy to see everyone!! Couldn't have been happier. I'm so thankful for all of you who took the time to hang out with me!

Since I've been back, I also went hiking in Temescal Canyon Gateway Park, saw the West Side Story musical, and went to Unique LA (type of vendor fair) with a really amazing person :)

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. aha and u forgot about our almost all day shopping/eating/laughing and many other things that we talked and imagined lol at the GROVE w joyce and me .... such a shame that me and joyce werent included in this blog... >:[

    ReplyDelete