Don't EVER, EVER get strep throat.. it is definitely not fun. Thankfully, I'm all better now but last week was hell. I thought it was only a cold because of the sore throat and body aches. But my throat hurt wayyyy too much and my sis diagnosed me with strep throat. Lucky me because I went to Vegas this past weekend. My goal was to spread strep throat throughout Vegas, then they'd spread it throughout Cali, and eventually the whole U.S.!!! Let's just say.. mission failed.
Anyway, I took lots of antibiotics and was able to enjoy my Vegas weekend with my amazing friends! There were so many Asians there though, I was wondering if UCI had a special Vegas deal for this weekend or something.. it was quite annoying. Although I did take my Asians for granted in Ohio, I think seeing so many at once in Vegas really cured my deprivation for the rest of the year.
 |
| It was ugly in Vegas, but we got lucky and it didn't pour rain on us! |
 |
| Befriended a table full of Armenian men.. bottle service baby ;) |
My cousin and her new husband came over, I don't mean "new" in that she's had many, but "new" as in she just recently got married.. along with her hubby's younger brother, to celebrate an early Christmas. Woot woot! So yes, Christmas was on Dec. 19 this year. We definitely had an international meal, had some French and Mexican food and ended with all American apple pie.
My parents haven't done Christmas in a big way since we've moved to America, but in France it used to be a huge deal. So we still have this plastic Christmas tree all the way from France that we set up in our home every December. Don't hate, you know you like it :)
Although you did not spread strep throat throughout Vegas and Cali... you some how managed to get it to me here in Ohio!!! :( But I am glad you are enjoying your break!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! NO! When I went to Vegas over summer SO MANY ASIANS TOO! I wasn't complaining though ;)
ReplyDelete