I've only told my closest friends and I feel like if you read my blog, it's only fair of me to tell you ALL the important things going on in my life so........ I...... have... a... boyfriend. Yeah, I.. the one who fought for singlehood and didn't believe in relationships.... am taken. I never thought this would happen. I always believed that my expectations were too high and I never wanted to lower my standards for anyone. I also didn't trust guys because of past experiences and from dealing with all of my friends' heartbreaks. I figured it'd be safer for me to just stay single. I didn't see anything wrong with that. I still don't. I was ready to finish school, get my career on, adopt me some kids and puppies, and live a fulfilling life. But then, this guy randomly comes into my life...
....And I've now become one of those girls from the movies that I absolutely hated hahaa. You know, the ones that can't give you an answer as to the reasons why they're starting to fall for a guy but that they "just know." The ones that unconsciously gush and grin while they're talking about their bf's. Yep, I'm disgusting.. But I've never had someone show me such genuine respect, care, and kindness, so I'm enjoying every moment.
He lives in Cali.. so yes, we're doing the long distance thing. I have faith that God will keep our relationship strong :)
No comments:
Post a Comment