Ok, but seriously..
Now I understand if she only focused on Asians answering their phones loudly inside libraries, totally get her frustration because I've studied at libraries and have heard the many Asians she's talking about..
![]() |
| OMG! No way... white people do it too! |
Although there are funny video responses on Youtube, this has become a serious matter. People have responded with even more intolerance and threatening this already ruined girl's life. Obviously, I don't condone anything she says but to threaten her life?! Ridiculous. When I first saw the video, I was shocked! I didn't think anyone was still stupid enough to post anything like that online, knowing how viral our world has become. She should've known this would be made public. But, to each his own.. I was actually quite entertained by her rant. In fact, I wasn't even that offended because she portrayed a stereotypical white, blonde girl while talking about stereotypical Asians. Quite ironic. But this goes on to show how stupid people still are in this day and age. It's no surprise everyone has been questioning exactly how this girl was accepted into UCLA in the first place.
The thing I find most disturbing is that this one girl has gotten so much attention about her stupid video, getting Fox News, LA Times, Tosh.0, and all sorts of media to talk about her and having students urge the UCLA Dean to expel her, YET... Jesse Cheng got probation for sexual battery and not one peep comes out of the news media?? (Other than the OC Weekly, which doesn't really count as a news source to me). No one's writing and demanding Chancellor Drake to expel him (Although that's not the punishment I'm looking for but if you're asking to expel a girl who uses words, then I'm wondering why people aren't using that logic for someone who did physical harm to another person).. What the fuh?

jesse was smart enough not to upload his actions via youtube. that's why. lol
ReplyDelete