Crazinnneeesssss!!! BAAHHHH!!!!! I was a little stressed out but now that I think I may have gotten everything figured out, I'm a little more relaxed.
It's taken me ALL day to figure out what to visit in London while I'm there for ONLY 3 days. It's really hard but I got the major places on the list: Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and the Tower Bridge with everything else in between.
I'm arriving by train at around 9am so I'll be walking from the station to The Library Museum, where it holds Shakespeare's First Folio (fancy term for his first collected edition of work!! Can you say geek?) and the Magna Carta (Wiki it, don't lie.. you didn't remember what that was either). I'm going to feel like such a little adventurer walking around in a foreign country all by myself, most likely getting lost (as you all know about my sense of direction or lack of), and taking pictures of all the beautiful architecture there. Todd will definitely appreciate it :). I know The Bf probably won't since he's been watching "Taken" twice in the past week. It's ok, we've figured out I'll be smarter than the girl from "Taken" and text him a picture of my kidnapper instead.. make it easier for The Bf to avenge my kidnapping.
Their "underground tube" system (basically their metro) is pretty easy to figure out. I lived in DC for the summer so looking at the map, I started remembering how it works. I'm planning on walking most of the time though, except for sites that take like 2498713515 hours if I did walk.
Everything's so expensive though!! ($1=1.6 pounds). I was calculating unlimited day passes for 3 days and it would cost me $38!
Jesus!!! Guess that means no souvenirs for anybody from London...
I'm super stoked though!!!! I'm meeting up with friends (who were international exchange students back at UCI) whom I haven't seen in 2 years! Be excited for me!!!
I may be thinking of getting tattoos in each city that I visit during my Eurotrip.. yeah??
Naahhh.. just kidding!

You're going to have so much fun! Bring an umbrella :)
ReplyDelete