Findlay Market was a little bit slow, there weren't any people there at all.. but then again, it IS a Tuesday. I definitely appreciated not being in tight crowds cause I definitely did not smell very lady-like today after my workout..
They had lots of delicious food, which I have to return to try.
| Famous waffles, which I was too full to try :(.. I'll be back for you, waffles... |
And then.... this awesome person, whom I shall name MusicMan :). He was the sweetest man ever. Right after I quickly and creepily snapped a picture of him, he demanded he take a picture with me in it cause he doesn't like taking pictures by himself haha. Got to play some music with him.. though probably not in tune, but he was awesome! I'm planning to return and make him my best friend..
Thhhheeennn...
We went on a little exploration adventure because Britt wanted to find this great view to take pics. We couldn't find the entrance to this park (which btw has a pool!!), so we entered through the one-way exit road. We drove about 1-2 miles, almost getting crashed into by 2 cars going the right way. What? We just wanted to get to the view! Can you blame us?
| We don't know where these stairs lead to because we were too lazy to find out.. oh well, next time :)! |
No comments:
Post a Comment