Saturday, August 13, 2011

#28. Read a Harry Potter book

YAYYYYY!! I finished my Master's exam and now... I get to relax :)

I've never read a single Harry Potter book and I realized that I'm running out of time on my 101 Things to Do in 1001 Days. Since I'm done with my comp. what better day to start than now :)! I'm going to see what all the hullaballoo is about this Harry Potter wizard kid. I never understood why everyone was/is so into it so I'm going to find out. I am planning on just reading ONE of the books so I decided to read the first one.. makes sense, right? Only watched the first movie, might as well read the first book.

A guy at work had it so he kindly let me borrow it. Pretty sure I won't get hooked on it... But in case I do, got a copy?? ;)

1 comment:

  1. <3 you're so adorable. hope you enjoy them! 3rd book is my favorite, but to be fair, i stopped at book 5 for lack of time to continue.

    MISS YOU LYDER!!

    ReplyDelete