Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bonjour Paris!!!!

I have a lot to write about even if I did just land yesterday so I'll make bulletpoint notes of what's most interesting... not necessarily to you though haha

- I now understand why people are freaked out around me when I speak French, saw some Asian people speaking French and that WAS freaky!!!

- I forgot how awesome international flights were.. the flight included dinner and breakfast! There were some empty seats and I was going to lay down in the middle row for a good night sleep but an old lady stole it before me... bahhh!

- I'm staying with my cousin and her fiancee and their sofa bed is COMFYYYY... the best ever!

- Note: both my cousin and her fiancee are cops so they kept giving me instructions on how not to get robbed... always wear your purse in the front of you, ladies!

- It's weird having everyone speak French. Yes, I know... it's what people do in France... but it's SOOO weird. I still hesitate when people ask me questions in French because I want to answer in English!

- One word: boulangerie!!!!!!!!!

- Climbed the Eiffel Tower today :)
My name is forever on the Eiffel Tower
Look at the line!!
I present to you Mr: Eiffel

Enjoy the rest of my pics... I'll add more on my Flickr...


My little cousin






My awesome tour guide.. my cousin's fiancee

Reminded me of Inception
We found this cute couple taking wedding pictures.. not really sure about the pink dress  though

No comments:

Post a Comment