Monday, August 29, 2011

Having a LOUVREtastic time!

I went to the Louvre a couple of days ago and when people say it's a HUGE place... they're really not kidding!

I thought with my fast walking I could finish it all in one day but it's impossible!! Well, technically it could be possible but that's if you run around and don't stop to take pictures. I'll post the pictures on my Flickr account cause I took literally more than 1000 pictures but I don't think I'll have the time to do that until later.

I want to live there. Yeah, that's right, I want to live in a gigantic, beautiful, confusing museum... minus the millions of tourists that pass through every year. It's seriously SOOO gorgeous, whoever the people were that had a part in building it are genuises. I can't describe it other than beautiful.. you really just have to go there for yourself to see!

Sadly, I found out that actually a lot of people only go there for the Monalisa... sad, cause it's probably a tiny spectacle of the bigger things the Louvre has to offer. I even took a video of all the crazy people trying to take a pic of it.

Anyway, I won't post the thousands that I took on here but I'll post a couple.
Some cute lovers that kept giving each other kisses by the Louvre


Trying to take a pic of the Mona
Here it is!!!!
A really beautiful crown! One of the thousands of pictures I took

I thought it was funny how every single person took the same pose... pretending their hand is on top of the pyramid

My cousin taking a picture of me jumping from behind haha

No comments:

Post a Comment