All right. This is it.
11 days. Eleven. E-L-E-V-E-N... 11 whole days.
What's happening in 11 days? Well, I'm taking my Master's comprehensive exam. You know, the one I've been having nightmares about (failing it or completely missing it). I'm a little nervous... Ok, let's be real. I'm REALLY nervous about it. I mean, they rarely fail people and even if I do end up failing it, I can take it again since I'll be stuck in the PhD program for the next 5-7 years, right? I'm not really good with names and I have to reference authors. I'm making it a little harder and memorizing the years the articles were published, but let's face it... I'll be lucky enough to get the authors' names right.
Whew.... I can do this. Just looking forward to finishing that up and beginning another countdown.... My countdown to leaving to France that is!!!!!!
All right kids. It's Pandora time.. violins in the background, along with some coffee, and non-stop studying. Yay me.
Send me positive thoughts for these next couple of weeks please!
No comments:
Post a Comment