The time has finally come!!! I'm going to France tomorrow!!! Well... technically, I'll be in a plane or inside an airport all day tomorrow BUT I will be landing in France on the 24th!!!! How exciting!! It didn't hit me until a couple of days ago when my best friend asked me when I was leaving. It was weird for me to answer "Tuesday" instead of "in 3 weeks.." so that's when I thought, "Oh, shnappsss, I need to pack!"
I think I did pretty well. I have 2 carry-ons, 1 is a bag pack filled with my PhD stats notes (Yay me) and the other carry on doesn't have much in it. Even my check-in bag isn't that full. I'm pretty proud of myself I must say. This is so exciting!!!!!!!! I can't wait to just walk around in France AND England on my own. This is definitely a great start to a new chapter on my new journey :).
I'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment